Friday 6 March 2009

UNWELL

I have been feeling quite ill this week and as a result have been unable to keep my Blog up to date. I will try and add some more photos during the coming weeks - ones that i find of interest and hopefully other Bloggers may too.

Now that its the end of the week the weekend is looming and i am getting myself ready for a vital championship match tomorrow between my beloved Plymouth Argyle and Reading who are riding high in the division. Argyle have had a good couple of wins and seem to be playing just a little bit better - so fingers crossed this time tomorrow i can report on another fine win for the mighty Greens.

I would love to hear from any other Argyle supporters out there in Blog land - so here goes - i will sit and wait to hear from you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment